Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Windows Phone 7 On iPhone

Phones that are on the very popular Windows Mobile platform recently. Helping drive sales are its ability to fully integrate with an Exchange account, a major shift in turn navigation application and a nice WVGA screen. Other entertainment features like Xbox LIVE and compatibility as live call tiles.

The relationship could be for those of you reading this article from a PC or Mac to work, but its highly recommended that you back with your phone and click on the link below for some of the demo:
http://aka.ms/wpdemo


Like the demo is quite limited, but it works without problems and I might add. You do not have access to all features of Windows Phone, but it gives you a general sense of the experience.

I tried it on my iPhone 4 There is no full-screen demonstration, at least not on my phone. I still see my Safari bar at the bottom and standard bar, but I was impressed. The demo allows you to go through several screens of Windows, and navigate through your phone number, email, text and calendar tiles. One reaches the end of a road, you have the option of leaving the need to initiate or demonstration.

Unfortunately, the link does not work from the browser of the computer for some (but not working for us in Chrome for Windows). (Probably) screen error message when trying to connect another device. You can see the same image from an unsupported browser and mobile.

For those who are thinking of leaving the iPhone or Android models have been for a Windows phone, this may be the push you need to respond to the call (no pun intended) to do.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU!!! I so appreciate this site. This is the information I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete